Nestled in the scenic Harpeth Valley on the western edge of Nashville, Riverwalk is quiet and peaceful yet only minutes from all the services you’d expect from a Nashville neighborhood. Among others, the following are located within 10 minutes of Riverwalk:
- Elementary school, preschools, and day care centers
- A new state-of-the-art high school under construction
- U.S. Post Office, Red Caboose Park, Pegram Park, and Harpeth Youth Soccer Association
- Bellevue Community Center, Ford Ice Center, Bellevue YMCA (Gordon Jewish Community Center and Boost Fit Club are a few extra minutes away.)
- Various Churches
- Banks, movie theater, grocery stores, restaurants (sit-down and fast food), home improvement stores, office supply stores, medical offices, and a wide array of other retail establishments, including the new One Bellevue Place mixed use development
Riverwalk is about 20 minutes from Vanderbilt University and 25 minutes from downtown Nashville. Rush hour traffic between Bellevue and Vanderbilt/downtown is some of the lightest in the Nashville area.
Our local elementary school is the wonderful Gower Elementary. There are several dozen children in Riverwalk who attend Gower, and our Gower school bus serves Riverwalk exclusively. Academically, Gower is a Level 5 (out of 5) school and received the state’s prestigious Reward School designation.
H.G. Hill, an excellent middle school, is attended by many more Riverwalk families, and it is also a Level 5 school.
Hillwood High School is in the process of being replaced by a $150 million state-of-the-art high school less than ten minutes from Riverwalk. It will open in 2023. Riverwalk parents are extremely active in our parent-teacher organizations.
Riverwalk residents enjoy numerous amenities, including an Aquatic center, playgrounds, greenway trails, street lamps, sidewalks, and underground utilties.Learn More
Map & Directions
Riverwalk is easily accessible from I-40. Take Exit 192 and turn north (from downtown, right) onto McCrory. Turn right onto Newsom Station, and continue to Riverwalk.Learn More
Riverwalk is nestled in the scenic Harpeth Valley on the western edge of Nashville. Despite its rural feel, Riverwalk is only a few minutes from dining, shopping, parks, and schools.Learn More